South Indian Food at its best – Only at Pragathi Tiffin Center
Yet another place to have the best of Hyderabadi snacks – dosa, idli, vada and much more. These are so good that you never get bored of eating these. At least, that is the case with me. Yes, truly so. Pragathi Tiffin Center is one of the best places in Hyderabad to have your early morning snacks or Hyderabadi food all along the day. It starts selling its fare early in the morning and closes down the stall for people late in the night. This place is most popular for one special dosa, which we will be talking about later. Today we will be discussing few details of Pragathi Tiffin Center Abids Hyderabad.
All about this popular tiffin center
If you have never heard of this snacking joint called Pragathi Tiffin Center, then here’s what you should know about it. There are so many options and all are so good that you will be spoilt for choice. One of the main reason why so many people throng over to this place every day and even more during the weekends.
- The best paneer dosa in Hyderabad is served over here. Yes, if you check the reviews over the Internet, this is the first point you will be going through. Anybody and everybody who has been here believe that the paneer dosa served here is the most delicious one ever, which is served with a dollop of butter or two! Mmmmm….my mouth has started watering already. Need to pay a visit as soon as possible 😛
- Late actor Uday Kiran used to visit this place on a regular basis. Well, is it not reason enough to visit this place at least once? And it is not only him. The famous comedian Narsing Yadav frequents this place as well. If you don’t believe me, why not find it out for yourself by visiting it this weekend.
- The Pragathi Tiffin Center Abids GPO is one of the branches of this popular tiffin center of Hyderabad. The other more popular branch of Pragathi Tiffin Center Abids is situated in Koti, Hanuman Tekdi, Sultan Bazaar in Hyderabad. It was the first center to be opened, thus more popular amongst the people. But, if you can’t make it to this place, no worries. The taste and variety is same even at the Pragthi Tiffin Center Abids Gunfoundry branch.
- The cost of eating the most delicious dosas and idlis and even more at this tiffin center is around Rs 100 to Rs 150. This is more than affordable a price and you are not going to complain about the taste as well, even though they serve only vegetarian dishes. You would rather love to return back to this food joint again and again.
- The Pragathi Tiffin Center Abids contact is 9848880677 (Koti). The tsall opens at around 6:30 to & am in the morning and closes down at around 9:30 to 10 pm in the night. So, you can gorge on the best of Hyderabadi snacks throughout the day.
Let us know if you visit this place and what else did you like from this popular food joint in Hyderabad.